ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
Secrets of the Rusturf Relic
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 2:01:38 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar

Jecht stood at the mouth of Rusturf Tunnel, the cool breeze from the cave's depths carrying faint whispers of unease. His eyes gleamed with mischief as he surveyed the excavation site ahead, bustling with archaeologists and researchers scrambling over ancient artifacts unearthed from the rock. Normally, such scientific pursuits would hardly catch his attention, but this was different.

An ancient discovery, valuable artifacts… and the perfect opportunity.

Jecht had no real interest in archaeology or history, but rumors had reached him about a particular relic buried deep within the tunnel—something more than just a curiosity for researchers. Some whispered it held the power to control Pokémon, especially those with deep connections to the earth. If that was true, it could be a priceless asset to Team Rocket, not to mention a game-changer for his personal arsenal.

Smiling to himself, Jecht donned his usual persona of the wandering trickster, casually approaching the excavation site with the air of a curious passerby. To the untrained eye, he was just another volunteer looking to help protect the dig from hostile Ground-types. The perfect cover.

But behind the facade, his mind was already at work, planning. He would play the part of protector for now—show some concern for the researchers’ safety. After all, if he played his cards right, no one would suspect him. Not until the right moment came.

"Time to see what secrets this tunnel holds—and what I can take for myself," he muttered under his breath, stepping into the tunnel with a grin

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 3:02:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Rusturf Tunnel had a lot of excavation sites that she’s sure her cousin had combed some of them. Remiel was the expert when it came to archaeology and she was the beginner. Maybe if her cousin wasn’t busy, she might ask for his advice on studying on the Draconids herself. A small crowd of archaeologists and researchers were around the entrance while Jasmine wanted to take a look inside the tunnel. A professor of Hoenn would be interested in those artifacts too.[break][break]

A person in clothing that looked like a circus performer’s heads inside the tunnel. He doesn’t look like the sort to come there, but nonetheless, the royal ambassador follows him. “You do not look like you are the sort to be interested in excavating.” Elise questions the strange young man while her Sprigatito follows. “What are you after?”[break][break]

In the shadows, her Mismagius hides in a Phantom Force. She waits in order to keep watch over her trainer.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 3:35:15 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar

Jecht glanced over his shoulder at the woman addressing him, his signature smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. He didn’t stop walking, but he slowed his pace just enough for her to catch up. The circus performer's garb he wore always drew eyes, and he’d learned to lean into the intrigue it caused. This woman, though—there was something about her. She carried herself with confidence, and her little Sprigatito trotted alongside her, all too curious. The shadows seemed to shift slightly, too, as if they were being watched from more than just the light.

"Excavating?" he repeated, his voice carrying a playful, almost mocking lilt. "Now, what makes you think I’m here for dusty old rocks and relics?" He gave a light chuckle, throwing her a sideways glance.

"I’m more of a man of theatrics, you see. I’m after something a little more exciting… a little more valuable. But," Jecht added with a sly grin, "perhaps not in the way you’d expect."

He stopped, turning to fully face the woman, his arms spread slightly in a casual shrug. His eyes glinted with a mischievous edge as he continued, "Now, if you want to know what I’m really after, you’ll have to watch closely. You see, life’s an infinite jest, my dear—just a game of tricks and illusions. The question is, are you ready to play?"

Jecht leaned in slightly, just enough to lower his voice, "Or are you simply here to guard the relics like the rest of them? But what of the real reason the Pokémon are acting out? Nobody seems to ask! Isn't that the punchline? Haha!"

He straightened, his smirk never faltering, waiting to see how she'd respond.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 4:05:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Theatrics came from the young man in his white outfit. That was something she knew well from plays, performances, and operas from the many opera houses around Galar. “I am willing to play your little game.” She speaks, much like how a royal lady would indulge in a court jester’s little theater of tricks for amusing the court. “Much to my own line of work, archaeology does not belong in the world of royal Galarian politics…aside from my cousin being the archaeologist himself.” [break][break]

She knows that Remiel had his draciary around Rustboro’s borders too and he was very protective of the place.[break][break]

“But nonetheless, Rustboro City is my territory to govern alongside the mayor.” The royal ambassador stakes it on her position as Rustboro’s Ranger Captain too. “I’d do everything to watch over anything that happens in the city’s surroundings, including the tunnel itself.”[break][break]

The Sprigatito’s pink eyes blink, she is probably a bit more curious of what he’ll do next now.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 4:27:33 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar
Jecht’s eyes sparkled with interest as the woman spoke, her tone laced with the elegance and authority of a royal figure. A Galarian ambassador with ties to archaeology? He hadn’t expected this kind of company in such a remote place, but it made the situation all the more intriguing. The stakes were rising, and he thrived in such tension.

"Royalty and archaeology—a curious blend, but then again, we all have our secrets, don't we?" Jecht mused, his grin widening. His hand drifted to his side, where one of his Poké Balls rested, ready for whatever might come next. The pink-eyed Sprigatito, watching him closely, was a sharp reminder that this woman wasn’t just all talk.

He took a step closer, his voice dropping just slightly, enough to make it feel more intimate—yet charged with challenge. "But you see, the tunnel here? It’s more than just a simple dig. There’s something hidden beneath these stones that even the best of your cousin’s crew might’ve overlooked." He paused, letting the weight of his words settle in. "And as you said, you’re willing to play. So, what do you say we raise the stakes?"

The moment Jecht finished his sentence, the ground beneath them trembled. A sudden shift in the earth caused him to stumble slightly, and his smirk faltered for a brief second. His eyes narrowed as he felt the subtle tug of the earth—something wasn’t right.

"Tsk… clever," he muttered under his breath, glancing down to see a Trapinch emerge from the ground. Its large, vice-like jaws snapped shut with a menacing echo, and the air around them grew tense. The area seemed unnaturally still, almost as if an invisible barrier had been thrown up.

"Arena Trap."

The words slipped from his lips as he realized what was happening. The Trapinch had them cornered. Neither he nor the royal ambassador could leave the area until this little guardian was dealt with. Jecht flicked his gaze to the woman beside him, still poised but clearly alert.

"Looks like we’re boxed in," he said, amusement lacing his voice despite the tension. "Guess that means the game’s on, huh?"

Before he could say more, a sharp, high-pitched screech echoed from above. From the shadows of the tunnel ceiling, a Gligar swooped down, its pincers snapping at the air as it circled menacingly, waiting for an opening.

Almost in sync, a Sandslash burst from the ground nearby, its claws gleaming under the faint light of the tunnel as it snarled, its spiny back bristling with aggression. The pair of Ground-types were clearly not alone—this was an ambush, and the Trapinch had set the stage.

Jecht’s hand slowly reached for his Poké Ball, his mind racing. An Arena Trap and these two. Clever. Whoever—or whatever—was commanding these Pokémon had a strategy, but that only made it more exciting.

"Looks like we're stuck together for this one, royal lady," Jecht said, the smirk returning to his face as he tossed his Poké Ball. "So, let’s put on a show, shall we?"

With a flash of light, his Zorua (Hisuian) materialized, eyes gleaming with readiness. "Time to see how fast you can keep up with me."

The Gligar screeched again, swooping lower, while the Sandslash dug its claws into the ground, ready to charge. The Trapinch remained fixed, its Arena Trap locking them in place, watching with an unsettling calm as the others prepared to attack.

"You take the Sandslash, I’ll handle the Gligar," Jecht said, his voice low but full of energy. "Let’s see how good you really are."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 4:50:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The ground shakes and Elise almost remembers that a quake like this would give something more terrifying. She recalls the earthquake that happened in Petalburg where the legendary rock giant shook the city until there were cracks on the ground. Luckily, it was only a Trapinch and Sandslash twosome that decided to fight both of them. [break][break]

“It would appear so.” She took note of how the Trapinch had made its trap with Arena Trap while the Sandslash looked ready for combat. The grass cat jumps in front of her trainer to protect her too. [break][break]

Someone else had been working towards the valuable they’re looking for and the only way was to battle themselves out.[break][break]

“I’ll take on that Sandslash for you then.” A response came towards the young man’s order when Elise would give the order for Jasmine to battle the Sandslash. “Flower Trick, if you would, Jasmine.”[break][break]

Like a magician in training, Jasmine creates several bombs filled with pollen before the bombs explode. The Sandslash is blinded while the bombs begin to damage the ground type Pokemon before the spiked Pokemon tries to Slash away at the grass cat in the pollen cloud.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 16:35:06 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar

Jecht's smirk widened as Elise handled the Sandslash with precision, her Sprigatito executing its Flower Trick with the grace of a well-rehearsed act. But he didn’t have time to admire her style for long. The Gligar swooped down again, its pincers snapping with deadly intent as it eyed Jecht’s Mimikyu, eager to join the fray.

"Well, if she’s putting on a show, I can’t be outdone now, can I?" Jecht mused, flipping his cape dramatically as his Mimikyu shifted into position, ready to intercept the Gligar’s assault. The eerie little Pokémon tilted its head, as if eagerly waiting for the command.

The Gligar lunged, its claws gleaming in the tunnel’s dim light, but Jecht was ready. "Mimikyu, let's give them a real fright. Shadow Sneak!"

Mimikyu’s shadow stretched along the ground, moving faster than the Gligar could react. Before the Gligar’s claws could connect, Mimikyu’s form vanished into the shadows and reappeared behind the airborne Ground-type, delivering a sneaky, ghostly strike that sent the Gligar reeling back.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 17:04:03 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

When the cloud of pollen clears up for the Sprigatito and her wild Sandslash opponent, the grass cat jumps onto the head of the Sandslash as the ground type tries to Slash at her again. “Shadow Claw on that Sandslash, Jasmine!” With her small size, the Sprigatito turns around to slash at the ground type Pokemon with ghostly claws and her attack makes the Sandlsah reel back.[break][break]

Anger comes from the ground type Pokemon as it runs in to Slash at the Sprigatito and this time, the claws of the shrew hit the cat. A yowl comes from the female grass kitten as she skids on the ground and the attack makes her weakened.[break][break]

“You need rest now.” She recalls her Sprigatito back and throws a Dive Ball. Her trusty Calyrex shard comes out of it and Elise trusts Charles to help finish the battle that her grass cat started.[break][break]

“Think of it as part of your training with Project SAPPHIRE.” The ambassador talks with her hare king. “Energy Ball now, Charles!”[break][break]

A sphere of green energy is launched forth from the hare king as it hits the Sandslash for effective damage. It’s enough that the Sandslash is thrown back from the power of the Calyrex’s attack.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 14:16:45 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar
As Elise’s battle with the Sandslash continued, Jecht’s focus shifted back to his own showdown with the Gligar. The sharp-winged Pokémon glared at Mimikyu, its pincers snapping as it flapped its wings furiously, preparing for another assault. Jecht could see the frustration building in the Ground/Flying-type’s eyes—it had underestimated Mimikyu’s trickery.

The Gligar swooped down swiftly, aiming to finish the battle with a powerful Night Slash, its claws glowing dark and sharp. But Jecht didn’t flinch. His smirk widened as he gave the command with a calm voice, "Let it hit."

The Gligar’s claws slashed through Mimikyu’s ragged form, but the expected damage never came. Instead, Mimikyu's disguise—the cloth that hid its true form—crumbled slightly, absorbing the full brunt of the attack. The ghostly Pokémon remained standing, unharmed beneath the cloak of its Disguise ability.

"And that’s your mistake, little Gligar," Jecht whispered, the glint in his eyes returning as he issued his final command. "Mimikyu, finish this. Play Rough!"

With a playful, eerie giggle, Mimikyu lunged at the Gligar. The tiny Pokémon’s ghostly body shimmered as it delivered a series of powerful, childlike strikes, knocking the Gligar off balance. The Play Rough attack landed with brutal precision, sending the Ground-type spiraling out of control. The Gligar hit the ground with a heavy thud, its wings twitching before it finally went still, unable to battle any longer.

Jecht stood still for a moment, letting the tension in the air fade as Mimikyu returned to his side. The battle was over. "That’s the thing about illusions, Gligar," he muttered softly, almost to himself. "You never see the real hit coming."

With a flick of his wrist, Jecht recalled Mimikyu to its Poké Ball, glancing over at Elise as her Calyrex. 

"Now there's something you don't see everyday. Pokemon royalty, you wasn't kidding. " Looking ahead, the trapinch bailed as soon as the battles were done, but left a trail for them to follow. " It went this way. " 

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 15:07:25 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Instead of fighting, the Sandslash bails along with its Trapinch partner. The ground type Pokemon doesn’t see merit in fighting the princess’ legendary shard, seeing that a legendary Pokemon will be a trouble to fight against. Elise releases her weakened Sprigatito out of her Dusk Ball and the Calyrex shard floats up to his handler’s side.[break][break]

A Heal Pulse is given to the female Sprigatito where the grass cat expresses her thanks to the legendary Pokemon in getting her healing. The ambassador lets the grass cat travel with her and Charles while the young man in white remarks over not seeing Pokemon royalty before.[break][break]

“He was once the ruler of my country or that was the one I am familiar with in his tales.” The royal ambassador replies as she feels the small grass cat jump into her arms. “But here, Charles is the king of this realm because he wants to know more about Hoenn. I am tasked to take him around because he chose me with his trust, out of everyone at the Dyna Tree in Ever Grande.”[break][break]

She’d follow the young man in going after the trail the Trapinch leaves behind for them.[break][break]

“By taking up the position for my elder cousin as Galar’s royal ambassador, I hope to show the League’s Calyrex that I can take my duty as a Galarian princess seriously.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 5:11:13 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar
Jecht raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued as Elise explained the origins of her regal companion. "A king, huh?" He glanced at the Calyrex , Charles, walking beside her with quiet authority. "I’ve seen plenty of impressive Pokémon in my time, but Pokémon royalty? That’s a new one." He grinned, clearly entertained by the idea of traveling with a former ruler. "Guess that makes you quite the guide for the king, huh? Royal ambassador and princess, all in one."

Jecht watched as Elise cradled her Sprigatito, freshly healed and content, before glancing down at the tunnel’s rough path. "Well, your royal highness," he said, half-mocking but with a hint of admiration, "looks like we’ve got some digging to do. Literally. This Trapinch trail’s gonna lead us somewhere interesting, and I bet it’s more than just rocks and relics."

As they followed the trail left behind by the Trapinch, Jecht’s sharp eyes caught signs of something unusual. There were large indentations in the ground, like tracks left by multiple Pokémon, deeper than a simple burrow. He crouched down, running his fingers over the disturbed dirt, then straightened up, brushing the dust from his gloves. "We’re not just dealing with random wild Pokémon here," he said, more to himself than anyone else. "Something’s off."

After a short trek, the tunnel widened into a small, hidden cavern. Inside, Jecht and Elise stumbled upon a small community of Ground-type Pokémon—Trapinch, Sandslash, Dugtrio, and even a few Gible milling about. But something was clearly wrong. The Pokémon looked agitated, their movements restless, as if they were on edge.

Jecht narrowed his eyes, watching the scene unfold. "They’re all on high alert… but why?" He scanned the area, looking for clues. Then he spotted it—a section of the cavern walls was scarred, the earth torn and unstable. The miners had been digging too close to their territory. Worse still, there were discarded tools and broken equipment scattered near the damaged area, signs of a struggle.

"Looks like the miners must’ve dug too deep into their home," Jecht mused aloud. "That’s why they’ve been so aggressive. They think they’re defending their territory." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "And judging by the way the earth’s torn up, the miners didn’t exactly leave quietly."

He turned to Elise, a glint of amusement in his eyes. "So, what do you say, princess? We handle this mess the royal way? Or maybe a bit of negotiation with these Ground-types is in order." His smirk returned as he gestured toward the restless Pokémon. "Either way, it looks like we’ve found the root of the problem."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 5:41:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Jasmine relaxes in her arms while the young man remarks that he has never seen Pokemon royalty before. “A king outranks a princess, but I would be guiding him like a fledgeling king.” A reply comes from the royal before following him down the rough tunnel path. Other wild Pokemon could be there too where she’ll need to help them as Rustboro’s Ranger Captain.[break][break]

Big indentations on the ground would be a bit of a warning sign to her. She’ll look at the other ground type Pokemon who were restless and agitated. The hare king beside her looks at her and towards the ground types, maybe he’s worried too.[break][break]

“I would say that figuring out what’s bothering them would be the better action.” A small nod came from the female royal when she gives her own idea. “My Calyrex can talk with them if they will listen. He is my partner for my job as Rustboro’s Ranger Captain too.”[break][break]

It’s a cue that the hare king takes when he floats over to the community of ground type Pokemon and he talks with them. A couple of “Cro rowns." can be heard from the bulbous headed king when he notes down the agitation they’re feeling.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

ThePopeJehova

He/Him
March 25
mauville city
Heterosexual
Harlequin
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
12 posts
Jecht Moreau DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jecht
Jecht Moreau
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 4:41:34 GMT
Jecht Moreau Avatar
Jecht watched Calyrex communicate with the Ground-types, the tension in the air thick enough to cut. The royal ambassador’s calm demeanor intrigued him, but his instincts told him there was something deeper stirring here—something these Pokémon were protecting. And that? That was the kind of puzzle Jecht lived for.

"Alright, your highness," Jecht said, stepping forward with a bit more urgency in his voice, his typical playful smirk still in place but edged with seriousness. "Calyrex is doing its part, but we can't just wait for them to open up like they're in therapy. These Ground-types aren't acting aggressive for no reason. There's something here they don't want us or the miners to find."

His eyes scanned the cavern, taking in the deep indentations, the overturned earth, and the clear signs of distress. "You see these claw marks? This isn’t just a random reaction. They're guarding something." He glanced at Elise, the spark of mischief in his eyes growing brighter. "Maybe something worth more than just relics and rocks. I think it's time we found out what that is, don’t you?"

Without waiting for a reply, Jecht stepped further into the cavern, his senses sharp. He followed the deeper, more deliberate marks in the ground, where the Pokémon seemed to have been patrolling. "These aren't just random tracks," he muttered, half to himself, half to Elise. "They're leading somewhere."

With a small peak ahead, Jecht found a small treasure trove of shards of different colors.

"Oh, thats why.. "

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 5:38:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

In spite of the impatience that the young man shows, the hare king finishes with talking to the ground type Pokemon and returns to his handler’s side. “Wait a moment because impatience will only get you far.” She’d cut in with her reply before the Calyrex tells her about some sort of treasure. “Is it? I thought so if that would make the Pokemon a bit protective over it.” [break][break]

A nod came over to the white clad young man when he tells her of the claw marks in which a Pokemon appeared to be guarding something. “Yes, I’ll go along with you to see what it is now.” The shard floats after her since he’d want to see if his information was correct from talking to the wild Pokemon.[break][break]

Both the ambassador and her shard would see a treasure chest at the end of the tracks and when it’s opened by the white-haired young man, shards were seen inside of it. She takes a close look at it as her Sprigatito jumps down from her arms to look inside too. Upon a closer look, the shards were the ones seen from the Tera Crystals in the tunnel.[break][break]

"Some of these shards are Tera Shards.” Her pale hand takes one of the Tera Shards, one that was colored dark blue and red. “I had the feeling that they were stored somewhere since Rocket had been wanting to get their hands on them for resources.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven